7 Tips For A Successful Corporate Event
Having a corporate event requires a lot of moving parts. In fact, the planning process for any kind of event is undoubtedly challenging. From catering and a venue to guest lists and entertainment, there are lots of decisions to be made. As a full-service wedding and event company, we are happy to take one thing off your very full plate. Whether you are planning a wedding, party or corporate event, we have everything you need to make your event truly unforgettable. While we are thrilled to be able to help and wanted to provide some tips from our experience to help with other planning difficulties you may run into.
1. Budget Management
- a. Understanding who, what and how many people will be in attendance
- b. Be diligent in tracking expenses
- c. Skip sit-down meals to save money and promote mingling for welcome corporate events
2. Start planning once you have signed the contract and executed deposits
3. Engage and interact with your audience
a. Making the event enjoyable = first step to increase engagement.
- b. Utilize social media to respond to comments, gather suggestions and make your audience feel involved.
4. Make sure your client’s needs are met for corporate events
- a. Provide and allow for information that makes your attendees feel welcome
i. Can they bring guests, is there parking or valet, is there dietary information, etc?
- a. Introduce yourself to guests, introduce guests to one another to get conversations started
- b. Make sure the event is enjoyable to ensure guests return to your next event
6. Post-event follow-up
- a. Thank guests and sponsors for participating
- b. Send out a survey to gather input and feedback
- c. Discuss what went well and what could be done differently
When planning your next event, consider these tips and our planning services to make your day the best it can be!
This should be fun for all! We got ya covered!
For inquiries regarding your next corporate event, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org